Community Manager, congratulations are in order!
After waiting and asking for what it seemed to be an eternity, the day to start scheduling Instagram posts has finally arrived! Yes, you heard it right, in front of us stands the new tool of the moment Facebook Creator Studio.
What Is Facebook Creator Studio?
You might not be familiar with this platform yet, and it is not surprising as it just came out four days ago (literally). So, let me explain: Facebook Creator Studio is a dashboard that lets us publish, manage, and get insights from all of our Facebook and Instagram accounts.
How to Connect your Instagram Accounts with Creator Studio
Fist of all, make sure to link your Business Instagram account to your Facebook Business page.
- Go to your Instagram profile.
- “Linked Accounts”.
- “Facebook” and choose the page you want to link it with.
Afterward, jump to Creator Studio and follow the following steps:
- Click on the Instagram icon on the top menu (next to the Facebook one).
- Select “Instagram Accounts” where you’ll have to access with your user name and password.
- Add all the accounts you want to manage, and you’ll set.
How to Publish or Schedule Instagram Content from your Computer
- In “Creator Studio”, click on the Instagram icon on the top menu.
- On the top left you’ll find the button “Create Post”.
- Select “Instagram Feed” and choose the account.
- Add text, location, photos…
- You can also publish the same content on Facebook by indicating it in the “Publish to Facebook”.
- Click on the button “publish” or unfold the options next to it and choose “schedule” if you want it to be published a particular day and time.
Publishing a video on Instagram TV also known as IGTV
- In “Creator Studio” go to the Instagram Dashboard.
- On the top left you’ll find the option “Create Post “.
- Select the option “Publish on IGTV” and chose the account.
- Upload the video.
- Add title and description + cover image.
- You can also share a preview of the video on your Instagram feed or/and share it on Facebook simultaneously.
- Now, “Share”
And this is the end of our Facebook Creator Studio tutorial.