Last update: 12 June, 2014
This plugin generates a list of events from a Facebook fan page. The events list can be put in any post or page that uses shortcodes.
You must have a Facebook developer account with an application ID and application secret. To request one, please visit Facebook
To use the plugin, simply include the short-code
[fb_event_list appid="" appsecret="" pageid="" limit=15 order="DESC|ASC"] in a post or page.
* appid: facebook application ID.
* appsecret: facebook application secret.
* pageid: page identification of the page to show the events from.
* limit: (optional) number of events. The default value is 15.
* order: (optional) events order. The default order is DESC.
You can try it: http://www.harmonicus.com/catala/actes
- Based on code by Mike Dalisay http://www.codeofaninja.com/2011/07/display-facebook-events-to-your-website.html
- Adapted by Jon Smith http://www.wordsmith-communication.co.uk/ version 0.4
How do I obtain an appid and appsecret?