This update resolves a problem printing invoices. Result of an error when printing, the system assumes that all payments had been made through Bongo Checkout. As a result of the error the bills not been paid through this gateway show negative amounts in shipping costs.
Version 1.0.9 fixes this issue.
Bongo Checkout for Prestashop recommended upgrade procedure
The most reasonable way to do this is via FTP update.
- Download the file from the download page (opens in a new tab)
- Unzip the zip file.
- Replace the entire contents of the folder module / dms3bongo the contents of the zip file.
- Replace the file /override/classes/pdf/HTMLTemplateInvoice.php found inside the folder /dms3bongo/override/classes/pdf inside the zip file.
- Remove /cache/class_index.php file for your installation. This file is generated automatically and thus override the previous update.
What is Bongo Checkout for Prestashop?
Bongo Checkout is a payment system for transportation and eCommerce that aims to cost savings in international transport while avoiding fraud payments. It is a service and trademark Bongo International .
DeMomentSomTres in her role of Strategic Implementation Partners from Bongo International developed and maintains a module to quickly apply the gateway to eCommerce sites built with the Prestashop eCommerce platform. Bongo Checkout for Prestashop is a free module that can be downloaded from DeMomentSomTres website.
If you need more information contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest posts by Marc Queralt i Bassa (see all)
- Release of DeMomentSomTres Export plugin 2.4 - 21 November, 2016
- Accommodation Plugin Updated - 13 January, 2015
- Bongo Checkout for Prestashop is now compatible with discount coupons - 12 November, 2014